1. These business conditions (hereinafter referred to as "business conditions") of the business company TAYLLORCOX s.r.o., with its registered office at Na Florenci 35, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 27902587, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section 125342, Insert C (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) governs the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a business agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) concluded between the Provider and an individual or legal entity (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
2. The subject of the agreement is a business relationship between the provider and the client, in which the provider provides a service to the client for a fee. This service is determined by the provider's public offer via the Internet portal or on the basis of a specific offer made by the provider to the client.
3. The Business Terms and Conditions further regulate the rights and obligations of the contracting parties when using the provider's website located at www.tx.cz, or on other websites of the provider, which can be accessed through this site - e.g. language versions, affiliate partners and others (hereinafter only "websites").
4. Provisions deviating from the business conditions can be agreed in the agreement. Deviating provisions in the agreement take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
5. The provisions of the terms and conditions are an integral part of the agreement. The agreement and business conditions are drawn up in the Czech language and are valid in the Czech Republic, according to Czech law. The resolution of potential disputes is resolved by the locally competent courts.
6. The wording of the business conditions may be changed or supplemented by the provider. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions or in the context of these terms and conditions of the concluded agreement becomes invalid, it does not automatically mean the invalidity of the contract as a whole. On the contrary, the parties are obliged to arrange a remedy by contractually (by an addendum to the agreement) agreeing on the newly formulated conditions so that the new provision respects the original intention of the contracting parties when concluding the agreement.
7. The Client is not entitled to change or in any way modify the content of the Provider's website, use the provider's images or logos without his prior written consent.
8. The client's representative or a person authorized by them to accept the service (typically an employee, participant), i.e. a person who actually consumes the provider's services (hereinafter "participant") is perceived by the provider as a person authorized to receive such services. The Provider is entitled to record the attendance of individual events and request confirmation of participation by a signature of the participant.
9. The web interface of the store contains a list of products and services offered by the provider. The provider's binding offer always contains, in addition to the indication of the name of the product/service, the price which the provider states without value added tax. If the price is not stated, it is not a binding offer.
10. The offer and prices remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the web interface. This provision does not limit the provider's ability to conclude a agreement under individually agreed conditions.
11. If the client orders the provider's products through the reservation system, which is part of the provider's website, the client is allowed to check and change the data provided by the client in the order before sending such the order. The data specified in the client's order obtained through the registration form are considered correct and undistorted by the provider. Immediately after receiving the order, the provider will confirm the receipt of the order by a confirmation email, sent to the client's email address, which the client provided when booking.
12. Depending on the nature of the order, the provider is always entitled to ask the client for additional confirmation of the order (for example in writing or by telephone). The provider sends the client a confirmation of receipt of the order.
13. The provider and the client are entitled to terminate the order at any time before the start of the service. However, this agreement does not affect the charging of the cancellation fee by the provider.
14. The client acknowledges that the provider is not obliged to enter into a agreement with people who in the past have materially breached the business terms and conditions of the agreement concluded with the provider.
15. The client agrees to the use of means of communication at a distance when concluding or implementing the agreement. The costs incurred by the client in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion or implementation of the agreement (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the client himself.
16. The provider reserves the right to make changes in terms of the event calendar. However, this change will always be discussed with already registered participants.
1. The price for the products and services provided by the provider determined according to the concluded agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "price") may be paid by the client to the provider in the following ways:
2. In case of non-cash payment, the client is obliged to make the payment with the variable symbol. The client's obligation to pay the price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the provider's account or by paying the price in cash or by concluding an agreement on the installment schedule.
3. Payment of the price by the client is made on the basis of an invoice - a tax document and must take place at the invoice due date. The client is entitled to request an installment schedule agreement.
4. The provider and the client shall enter into an installment agreement for a maximum period of 5 years, with the amount of the regular installment being determined by the client. The installment agreement is concluded on behalf of the client by the person who directly participates in the provided services, i.e. the participant.
5. Any individual discounts provided by the provider to a specific client cannot be combined with the provider's publicly offered discounts via media and the Internet.
6. Invoice - the invoice is issued by the provider to the client after the provision of the service and is sent to the client's address. Electronic form of invoice delivery is preferred.
7. The client is not entitled to demand financial compensation related to participation in seminars and exams (travel expenses, accommodation, profit loss, etc.).
8. If the output of the provided service is a certificate of completed training, audit, attestation, etc., the client is entitled to request the handover of this certificate only after full payment of the price for the services provided.
9. A participant who has concluded an installment schedule agreement with the provider, and received a service from the provider (the client was a direct consumer of the service) is liable for the recoverability of receivables of the installment schedule agreement.
1. The submitted applications are binding, but they are not a confirmation of the course location. By submitting the order, the participant agrees to accept these terms and conditions. The order is accepted by a written confirmation by the provider, together with organizational information.
2. The Provider reserves the right to cancel the event in the following cases:
a) a minimum of 7 days before the event, if the event is not filled with the required number of participants
b) due to the trainer's illness or other serious obstacles preventing the trainer from training
c) the realization of the event will be hindered by another serious and difficult obstacle (e.g. accidents at the venue, force majeure, etc.)
3. In the event that the provider cancels the event, the provider undertakes to notify the client in writing without unnecessary delay.
4. In case of cancellation of the event, the provider is obliged to offer the client an alternative date of the event. If the client does not confirm participation in the event on the alternative date within 2 working days from the delivery of the provider's offer, it is considered that the client refuses participation on the alternative date. However, the client is entitled to request the provision of the service on an alternative date within 12 calendar months from the day when the bindingly ordered service was to be provided by the provider originally. The provider will offer the client an alternative date for the provision of the same service only at the request of the client, but no later than on the working day preceding the day on which the service is to be provided by the provider.
5. In the event that the client refuses to participate in the next course, or the realization of the event on an alternative date is not possible, the provider undertakes to return the amount of money that the client paid for the event.
6. In the event that the client or participants are unable to attend the event within the ordered term, the client undertakes to notify the provider without further delay.
7. Fees for changing the date:
a) a change of date more than 10 days before the start of the course is free of charge
b) a change of date more than 7 days before the start of the course is subject to a fee of 20% of the total course price
c) a change of date 6 or fewer days before the start of the course is subject to a fee in the amount of purposefully incurred costs (license fees, training material fees, certification exam fees, trainer fees, travel expenses, etc.)
8. A change in the person attending the course can be made free of charge.
9. Cancellation fees:
a) the client cancels the participation in a period longer than 30 calendar days before the start of the event - 0%
b) the client cancels the participation in a period longer than 21 calendar days before the start of the event - 50%
c) the client cancels the participation in a period shorter than 14 calendar days before the start of the event - 100%
10. The provider always confirms the client's order. The provider does so in writing by email to the electronic address provided by the client in the order.
11. The client acknowledges that they are obliged to state their personal information correctly and truthfully and that they are obliged to inform the provider of a change in their personal data without unnecessary delay during the provision of the service. The provider is not liable for any erroneous statements of the client's personal data on the certificates, which were based on the personal data submitted by the client.
12. The absence of a participant in the provided service (even temporary) at already paid seminars or trainings does not lead to the right to a refund for the provided service, nor to later reliefs in the event of repeated examinations.
13. If the provider withdraws from the binding order, the provider will return the paid part of the price to the client.
14. The client is not entitled to request an electronic version of the contractual documents from the provider. The client is obliged to respect that all contractual documentation in electronic form as well as the content of the website is a subject of the provider's intellectual property.
1. The client acknowledges that they are obliged to state their personal data correctly and truthfully and that they are obliged to inform the provider of any changes in their personal data without unnecessary delay during the provision of the service. The Provider is not liable for any erroneous statements of the Client's personal data on the certificates, which were based on the personal data submitted by the client.
2. The client is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other procedures which could have a negative effect on the operation of the web interface, when using the web interface of the provider. This website may only be used to the extent that is not to the detriment of the rights of other client of the provider, and that is in accordance with its purpose.
3. The client and the provider are bound by the provisions of § 1724 and subsequent Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, when concluding and fulfilling the agreement.
4. In the case of concluding an agreement on the installment schedule, the client acknowledges that the financial increase in the price is appropriate with regards to the fact that the provider provided the opportunity to pay the price exclusively at the request of the client.
1. The protection of personal data of the client and the participant is performed by the provider in the sense of the provisions of Act No. 110/2019 Coll., The Personal Data Processing Act, but also the new legal regulation for personal data protection according to Regulation 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016, On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), which will replace the existing Act No. 101 / 2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act").
2. As part of the provision of services, personal data that will be necessary for the registration of an internationally accredited examination, i.e. data necessary for the issuance of the certificate, will be processed. These are mainly data that identify the graduate (client), e.g.: name and surname, residential address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, data provided by the participant during course attendance, including signature, telephone number and information about inquiries, realized orders (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data").
3. The client's contact details will be further used to communicate information related to the validity of certificates or accreditation changes. All instructions follow the procedure for processing personal data.
4. The client acknowledges that they are obliged to state their personal information correctly and truthfully and that they are obliged to inform the provider of any change in their personal data without unnecessary delay during the provision of the service. The Provider is not liable for any erroneous statements of the client's personal data on the certificates, which were based on the personal data submitted by the client.
5. The provider may authorize a third party to process the client's personal data as a processor.
6. Personal data is stored by the provider in electronic form in the provider's information system and in paper form in the documents submitted by the client, for a minimum period during which the provider is obliged to keep accounting documents in accordance with Act No. 563/1991 Coll.
7. The client confirms that the personal data they provide is accurate.